View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 07:22 AM

Time has not been kind to those that want this to be a non-story.

This reminds me of when I was arguing with a bunch of leftists back in the day that insisted a white cop wannabee shot in cold blood a helpless little black kid just returning from the store with some skittles.

Git yer head out of CNN. Seriously. If all your news is coming from the Biden campaign and their marketing machine, you are woefully ignorant of what is going on in the REAL world.

Biden Surrogate On Alleged Hunter Emails: “I Don't Think Anybody Is Saying They Are Inauthentic”

The Joe meeting happened, the emails are correct and Joe took 10% of equity': Bannon says EVERYTHING reported in Hunter laptop scandal is true and reveals how lawyer for Biden's son tried to get hard drive back - proving 'it's no Russian intel op'

WATCH: Biden Surrogate Does a Tail Spin While Failing to Address Hunter Biden's Emails

Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

Hunter Biden Emails 'Identify Joe Biden As ''The Big Guy'' Who Would Receive 10% Share In Deal With Chinese Energy Firm

etc.