View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
If I were to bet for monetary purposes, I would easily take Trump over Hillary. Trump can and will pound Hillary into dust during the dirty campaign that we all know is forthcoming not to mention all of the Citizens United PAC's. Hillary's baggage dwarfs Trump's simply because he has never run for office!
Hillary will beat Trump like a drum. That is what Lindsey Graham said.
If you haven't noticed all Trump does is shout slogans and beat the nativist drum.

He does not have any specific polices or procedures. He is not grounded in reality.
That "Make America Great Again" is just an empty propaganda boiler plate non sequitur.

Hillary will cut him to shreds in a debate. You see how Rand Paul embarrassed him on TTP. I think Trump and Limbaugh are the same...they can talk to a friendly audience but can't face a foe in combat on a neutral turf. You see how Trump has to have his goons remove people who don't agree with him?

Here is a lesson in American politics: People will not vote for a person they believe does not like them. I am a Democrat who voted for Reagan. Although not my best choice, and even thought I did not like him all that much, I never once thought Reagan didn't like me.

Get it?

Millions of Americans feel Trump does not like them. Remember the last time a candidate said that he did not like a certain 47 percent of the country.

Last edited by icenine; 02-21-2016 at 09:08 AM.