View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 02:56 PM

I was raised with the use of a firearm as a tool. Never was a hunter or fisherman for that matter. Lived on a farm with hogs chickens Geese herford's even rabbits. Horses there to ride.

So learned to use a .22 and 12 gauge single shot, and a 30.06 from my grandfather on varmints. Not the same for the new shooters I have run across. They have learned from movies videos and playing games.

Doubt that a majority of the new shooters in all reality know true gun safety.
Or even care.

I see at the range a ever increasing showing of a force at the range shooting and they scare the .... out of me. Haven't got a pass for the range this year because of the couple of times, a close call almost ended badly last year. Not in the mood, may also be because our state also got rid of the CC permit and now has enacted "constitutional carry".

The newer gun owners I venture half just fire down range as fast as possible. Not aiming unless it is at full 2 liter pop bottles. Or other type of exploding targets....

These are the ones who are misguided into thinking a AR will stop a takeover of our country.