Thread: Happy Birthday
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
Hey Carl, whasup? Did you ever see a body? Do you REALLY believe that we would have buried him at sea just to respect a man's religious beliefs that killed 1000s of Americans in the name of Alla? Why NOT a pic of the body? No proof at all, and they didn't even want to study his brain? Come on guys, you know better than that. I think they may have got him, but I can't say if he's dead or alive. I do have enough smarts to know it would be better for our National Security if he was alive and being grilled on a daily basis. Rush was hooked on pain killers, not really a strange thing in modern America where they advertise drugs on TV and you go tell you Doc what you want, then he gets paid by big pharma. I know he spouts some bull, but if you check enough, you will find though embellished and twisted some, his stories are rooted in the truth.
You may have a point there. I have never seen Rush and Bin Laden at the same place and at the time.

Actually, giving those goons tools to use for suicide bomber recruitment is the best reason in the world not to publish diddly-squat about that punk that sleeps with the fishes.

Carl