Thread: It's friday.
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter View Post
Yes merrylander. You have nothing but perfection in your life. You are the most intelligent...perhaps even a British hero in your lineage.

I was referring to the film and the mention of Brits economy...also the living of some people in cardboard boxes.
Every country...city... has areas that are a shame upon us.
I believe a country's citizens should come first. Just as in a family...charity and the dignity of citizens begins at home. We do pay for those in need to be cared for. Give me more credit than assuming all Brits live in squallor. Thats like saying only some bears crap in the woods!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-barracks.html
Frankly, painter, it's hard to give you credit for anything after that little beauty of BNP propaganda, followed up with a sensational story from the Sun, Murdoch's most disgusting paper.

And let's compare and contrast these supposed squalid conditions of temporary housing for these British troops to our own treatment, under Bush, of wounded GIs at WRAMC.

Do you know who the BNP are, by the way? If you don't you should educate yourself before posting any more of their hate to this or any other board.

John