View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
I watched the video twice. I didn't see a reference from him on the points you made. I feel like you are talking about a different podcast. I also felt his video was reasonably accurate. Not necessarily precise, but far from malicious and misleading.
At 1:35, the point Ike mentions, Joe claims "Eight months ago, if you said 'If you get vaccinated you can still catch COVID, and you can still spread COVID,' you would be removed from social media."

I join Ike in calling bullshit. I have always been aware of these facts; they were contained in vaccine info from day 1. I cannot imagine that there is an honest, truth-supporting social media outlet out there that would ban these facts. Which gets to the other element of bullshit: that term "social media" in Rogan's claim is ridiculously vague. There are thousands, maybe millions of social media platforms. This is a social media platform. What platforms is Rogan referring to? He leaves the listener to guess, and of course they will guess in accordance with their own bias, and in most cases think Rogan is preaching the gospel about them.

This one sentence tells me all I need to know about Joe Rogan. He's a dishonest sneaky propagandist, like Tucker Carlson.

Last edited by donquixote99; 02-03-2022 at 07:24 PM.