Thread: Bank Fees
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
The problem isn't firing your insurance company. The problem is your insurance company firing you should you happen to actually get sick.

As for firing the government- no need to. If you like the insurance you have, keep it. Don't fire anyone if you don't want to.

You're right, there probably is some middle ground. I was talking to someone about this earlier today. I'll admit I'm frustraited by this thing and probably being a bit unfair and I'll tell you why. It wasn't so long ago that someone else was in charge and we got wrapped up in all kinds of international wars. Some of us weren't so sure this was a good idea. When we said so, we were called Un-American. So we suggested that maybe we can't afford all this nonsense. And we were told we weren't supporting our country.

Now thos people are on the other side of the fence. They're saying "maybe this isn't a good idea" or "maybe we can't afford this". Well, I'm kinda tempted to say TOO DAMNED BAD! Maybe if you had listened to us a few years back we would be more sympathetic to your plight.

And the bit I get REALLY tired of is the "well it has to stop somewhere". Yeah. Right after we get done with the crap YOU wanted, right? And the other one "I didn't think much of Bush either". Well someone sure voted for that clown - twice! Don't give me that crap now!
Ever watch professional wrestling?

You have two fakes out there acting like they're going to kill one another, and a big crowd of nitwits cheering for their favorite fake. Lots of times the nitwits come to blows with one another.

And at the end of the match, the fakes go into the locker room, fix a drink, and split up the money. The game is rigged, and we're all being played for suckers.

Chas