View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 08:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Doing precisely what? I also don't follow you.

There are reasonable conservatives of course, and you've shown no sign of being unreasonable or anything, quite the contrary. I feel conservatives have their priorities a bit wrong, but that need not stop them from being honest, decent people. The big problem these days is the radicalizing influence of the right wing propaganda, which is not actually conservative in content at all, they just exploit some conservatives tendencies to get started.
Trying to redefine conservatism? Think there is something wrong with the rule of law, free market capitalism, individual liberty? Is that what you disagree with? You'd prefer the government run our lives from womb to the tomb?

Tell us WHAT right wing propaganda you're referring to, that somehow differs from the Conservatism of William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh or Donald Trump.

I recognize a kook factor in pretty much anything. But you WOKE types ARE the kook factor, period. There is nothing more fascist and Un-American than Cancel Culture. And that's your side of the aisle.

And there is no compromising with that.