View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Given some of the crap I've seen in posts because I've been hesitant to come to a conclusion, I thought I'd put this in its own thread:

I now think I know where the Feds are going, and the law on which they're making a case. And I think they have a case.

It didn't need to go this way, but when the Feds set out to get you, they'll find a way. And in this case, they found it. Trump didn't help himself, either, with his public statements about the documents and their classified nature.

I do now expect an indictment.
Is this a concession thread or a confession thread?

"It didn't need to go this way, but when the Feds set out to get you, they'll find a way."

Spoken like a true Trumper, he is the victim of the FBI's Seven Year itch?

As I have posted this before from a co-worker, "You don't get put in jail for committing a crime, you get put in jail for being dumb enough to get caught". Trump was dumb enough to get caught stealing classified documents and now squealing like a pig. And all of us should be worried, why did he take them and what did he do with them? Read at bedtime? He cannot read. Write his memoirs? He cannot write. So why did he steal them? And what did he do with them?

Last edited by Rajoo; 09-02-2022 at 12:47 AM.