View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Well, I guess The Donald won't shut up:

"Donald Trump, who's popularity as a possible Republican presidential contender shot up after he started questioning the whereabouts of President Obama's birth certificate, said Wednesday he is "so proud" the president has finally released his forms.

"I am so proud of myself because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish," Trump said from Portsmouth, N.H., where he was giving early primary voters a close-up look at a potential presidential campaign.

"I feel I've accomplished something really, really important and I'm honored for it," Trump said."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...h-certificate/

What a friggin' maroon.
From the same article, a paragraph that would have even P.T. Barnum confused.

"A Gallup/USA Today poll released Tuesday found that only 38 percent of Americans said they believe Obama was definitely born in the United States while 18 percent said he probably was and 15 percent said he probably was born in another country. Nine percent said he definitely was born elsewhere. The same poll showed only 43 percent believed Trump was born in the United States and 20 percent said he probably was."

Regards,

D-Ray