View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Yes, there certainly is plenty of tragic, bloody history that seems to follow them around wherever they go, isn't there?

Meanwhile in the 21st Century;

Witness the fact that others are being forced to pay to protect Israel, send their kids into war to protect Israel and that Israel doesn't really do much of any fucking thing for the rest of the world.

It's actually pretty damn brilliant, really. We even gave them their own country.

The main thing thing I have always admired about Jews; In no small part, they really are highly intelligent, driven people. The will to survive and thrive no matter how much it costs us or how many of our soldiers must give their lives, is nothing short of breathtaking.

Dave
You're such a sneaky guy, Dave. I was right there with you, right up until the "our" you slipped in there just before soldiers. I guess you're referring to WWII, cause for the life of me I can't feature any other time when this country lost any soldiers for the cause of any Jews. And we best remember that this country and Britain knew exactly what was going on I Germany by 1935 and left European Jews hung out to dry and twisting in the wind for the better part of a decade before it was finally decided to go in there and do something about the Nazis. And we all know that if Hitler (uh-oh Godwin's law alert!) had not been such an addled maniac and restricted his activities to within his own borders there would never have been any American soldiers lost in the cause of any Jews (which was a secondary cause anyway) at all...ever. German Jews would have all been dead and that would have been the end of it.

But outside of that little issue...I'm feeling just all warm and fuzzy about your post.