View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I will give you credit, Poi. You do have a gift for prowling the bowels of the internet and sharing whatever flotsam you happen to find. This one could be a new low. However, I get the sense that you and the author of this witless blog are made for each other.

I did get curious and go have a look at his website / blog (15 wasted minutes of my life that unfortunately I won't be getting back). Here's another nugget from the pollution of the blogosphere that is the site you posted from:

There’s always more, no end to the monstrous things crawling out the chasm between sex and politics. The cuck-sayers are all tremendous fans of Donald Trump, despite the fact that, as everyone knows, he’s only running as part of a secret deal with Hillary Clinton, in which the two old friends agreed that Trump would present himself as the most unpalatable candidate possible to make sure that Clinton would, finally, get everything she ever wanted. The two of them share the same dream. Clinton deploying her big prosthetic Donald, long and rubbery, charging to victory on the engorged Donald that she carries between her legs; and Trump, daring to imagine what could happen if he actually won, his eyes rolling as he fantasises about birthing a new, cruel, strange America, hot streams of life and death flowing endlessly from out his broad and fertile cunt.

Charming. Not only is he dead wrong in his assessment, but I fear this is the way some folks our there truly see the world. Scary-sad.
Nasty little shit, aren't you?