View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 10:01 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I'm just trying to figure out how Republicans can still claim to be the party of "small, non-interfering government" as they openly seek to run the entire world (by force, if necessary) and use the muscle of government to advance their religious beliefs. (Among other things.)

Little of what they say actually fits what they do. They are very ambitious when it comes to manipulating the minds of the public.

And, BTW; Thanks for pointing out that there is little difference in quality of character between Republican and Democratic Parties. However, being a Sanders supporter, I haven't a clue what you were talking about with that comment or how Bernie and the spoiled rich kid have anything in common.
The Donald and Bernie are a clear demonstration that a significant portion of each party are mad as hell about the political status quo. I see this as their primary commonality. They are also old white guys from blue states.

I think the popularity of both their campaigns demonstrates that many are concerned about the disappearance of representative government. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist here and won't until the tree of liberty is watered with tyrant and citizen blood.

Last edited by nailer; 04-24-2016 at 10:16 AM.