View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Another straw dog comment out of the lefty manual on health care.

Its called a certificate of coverage. Its a comprehensive guide to an insurance policy that describes in detail what the insurance policy will cover, and what they won't cover. Its the same guide that nobody is interested in reading when they buy their policy, either on their own or through their employer. Its usually not something that is read until the insurance company denied coverage for a procedure. Then once the individual reads the section on exclusions, the individual who is denied coverage screams bloody murder about being "denied coverage from their evil insurance company."
Partially wrong.
Those guides you are talking about are based on what is best for profit and not the patient.
And, there are, indeed, death panels in ins companies. Your denial is simply conservative rhetoric. My family has been greatly impacted by these panels and we have excellent insurance of which I am extremely knowledgeable about since I actually do read the policy from front to back (even every year upon renewal).
But then, I have been involved in the study of our health care system for over twenty years now and probably know more than the average consumer.