View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Yeah it is a terrible situation all around.
I was able to receive the vaccine only because I am a Federal worker at a Naval Hospital.

My family can't get it yet that is what worries me.

It seems that now it is a race of time between variants and the vaccine. There is probably a bunch of American variants since the virus is so widespread here in our country.

I hope you hold on until you can get your surgery Bob. In the Navy we had this upright bathtub on the aircraft carrier in which we would have people with acute back pain sit in...we would make the water around 100 fahrenheit or a little above that. It seemed to help them with the pain for a little while. I don't know if you have tried that yet Bob.
Probably you have but if you haven't just don't make the water too hot. Chronic back pain is awful I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Thanks Robbin. We've been thinking about getting one of those walk-in bathtubs when we re-model. Between my blown out knees, hips and back I could use it.