View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Ready

Hope he's got the omph to back it up. He'll need the army, most likely. And as Rick says, "You have to get at those holding the spear." They are in the US.

I see things looking really bad. Let's start with Mitch McConnell. His coming out against Trump looks, as 'Beau of the 5th Column' says (anyone else follow him) like an unforced error, all downside, no upside. So why he do that? He must think Trump is set to stink on ice, and wants to distance himself. That must mean he knows about big shit coming out of Jan 6 Committee.

Well, if he knows about that, the Trump Gang knows about it. And what are they going to do, just sit still and get kicked to oblivion by the investigation? I think they are making their move, a big one. This thing in California is supposed to be the start of a convoy that will cross the US, get huge, and hit DC at State of the Union time. I think the plan is nothing less than to paralyze the country and bring down the government.

The start at Superbowl will probably be relatively nice, lots of flags, civil seeking for redress of grievance, not much trouble. They will actually hope for trouble that will look like government oppression though. Makes the response difficult.

I suggest stockpiling food and other survival supplies.

Last edited by donquixote99; 02-11-2022 at 12:07 PM.