Thread: Posters
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Resident octogenarian

I decided to look in only because my damn muse has gone on vacation. The reason I left? Quite simple, I was damn good at computer programming because they tell me I have a logical mind and also quick to see different approaches to things.

Well I did see a lot of emotion here but little logic. Nor did I see much attention paid to history.

Kind of an example of that in today's WaPo in a letter to the editor regarding those two women whose nude photos were hacked and posted on the internet.. Guy writes in saying everyone should be allowed to take nude pictures of themselves but it is stupid for them to post them on the 'net. Excuse me stupido it was a hacker who posted them.

I guess one thing that also made me lose interest in PC - quite simply I have lived too long and seen too damn much, it tends to make one appreciate our kitties (even if they behave like teenagers) and lose patience with people.

So just hope my muse comes back from vacation or I might just start posting again.

Marc I watched my mother bury my oldest brother - my heart goes out to you and your wife, that pain takes too damn long to heal. May God give you both strength and comfort.