View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Data, hmm. The data says the temp went up. The data does not say why.

He says repeatedly that we need to look at the science, as if they have proof. They do not.

As a matter of fact, the models so assuredly 'proving' things are wrong. And one thing he doesn't mention - they don't run backwards accurately.

So the two ways they could prove their accuracy - accurately predicting the future, and accurately corresponding to the past - they fail at. They don't have enough data

But it would come as no surprise to me that human activity is influencing things. Heck, we're destroying the planet regardless.

So OK, say humans are changing the planet temperature. What then? Kyoto is an unmitigated failure - basically, the signatories lied or were at least full of crap. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't have stopped a darn thing!

Yes, it looks bleak, and I think the data says it IS bleak

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Finn, I was going to post about it! No, I'm not going. But what an uproar. Let's see what happens, riot? interesting crowd chants? perhaps a shot or two?

I hope it's the chants.

Pete

Last edited by piece-itpete; 12-02-2010 at 01:49 PM.