View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Prior to departing Wisconsin, I was briefed on the shooting at Capital Gazette in Annapolis, Maryland. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. Thank you to all of the First Responders who are currently on the scene.
1:49 PM - Jun 28, 2018
For someone who really does not care, wonder why she is chiming in.
Quote:
Melania Trump

@FLOTUS

Today's violence at the Capital Gazette was tragic & evil. My heart goes out to all affected in this brutal & senseless attack, & I send thoughts & prayers for comfort to the friends, family & colleagues of those killed & injured.
4:14 PM - Jun 28, 2018
Here is a response from Capital Gazette writer Selene San Felice:
Quote:
In an interview with CNN on Thursday night, Capital Gazette writer Selene San Felice told Anderson Cooper what it was like to hide under her desk while the gunman opened fire. She also said the attack had left the newsroom “shaken,” but she was not interested in politicians’ well-worn platitudes.

“I’ve heard that President Trump sent his prayers. I’m not trying to make this political, right? But we need more than prayers. I appreciate the prayers. I was praying the entire time I was [hiding] under that desk. I want your prayers but I want something else,” San Felice said.

“I’m going to need more than a couple days of news coverage and some thoughts and prayers because our whole lives have been shattered,” she added. “Thanks for your prayers, but I couldn’t give a fuck about them if there’s nothing else.”
Exactly, what she said.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0f3c2219f72fd