View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I am very suspicious about the circumstances of the final shooting that killed Wilson, and I've explicitly called for a trial. I have doubts about the ability of the grand jury process to provide adequate assurance of justice, in this case, if there is no indictment. But I explicitly said I'll be satisfied if there is a trial, whatever the outcome.

Can you point to a post on this board where anyone has called for Brown to be punished without a trial? I think not.
I'm so confused. Did you mean "Brown" where you said "Wilson" and Wilson where you said "Brown"? Brown's the dead guy and Wilson's the living breathing guy...right?

Anyway...yes...I think there's plenty of suggestions (none by you) that a trial isn't necessary to determine Darren Wilson's guilt. OK...OK...a trial has been called for. But it appears that the new blood evidence suggests to many that a trial would acquit Darren Wilson. And then what happens? Then what we have another 15 page thread on how the fix was in from the start.

It's beyond nuts. How many goddamn times are we gonna say the same shit to each other...over and over again.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 10-20-2014 at 03:59 PM.