View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I don't get you Ike. Why are you on the side of the Cops after having one bust your head open to the tune of 13 stitches just for shits and grins?

Is is some kind of weird variation of the Stockholm Syndrome?

Or are you like one of those battered women that keep going back with the guy that beats the shit out of them?
I don't get you TJ. Why would you suggest I'm on the side of the coppers. The only side I'm on is identifying that we're beating a whole herd of dead horses on this fucking thing.

Do I really need to hear how a bullet went in the top of Mikey's head, down his neck, and lodged in his chest 35 times? No...I don't. Nobody does. Do I need to hear you bleating about how Darren Wilson is a murderer anymore? No TJ...I really don't. Darren Wilson is a murderer when a jury of his peers says he's a murderer.

We're pretty goddamn specific about what's murder and what ain't when it comes to conservatives calling a doc in a women's clinic a murderer. Maybe we oughta give Darren Wilson the same benefit...don'tcha think? Murder is a legal term. Darren Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown. He's not a murderer until he's found guilty of murder.