View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You're so far in the bag for Dear Leader that your attempt to refute my assertion actually reinforces my point.

You're sure? You just finished saying "he's not been accused or convicted of any crime" with reference to Trump, yet you're sure about Biden's and Pence's malfeasance? Once again, you prove my point.
You're so anxious to score a debate point that you're making stuff up.

1) Your point is that I'm ignoring "gobs of evidence" against Trump while focusing on Biden. I responded that Trump has had various branches of the Federal gov't crawl up his ass with a microscope for going on 7 years and not one of those agencies backed by the near limitless resources has yet to level a single charge. How that "makes your point" I don't know, but whatever Finn.

Where did I state that "I'm sure of Biden and Pence's malfeasance"? Idid say that their motives are suspect, particularly Biden's. Pence is just being obvious about trying to make sure there's one less thing to stick to him if he decides to run.

Neither Biden or Trump has been accused of a crime. The differences are obvious - the Feds have been quite aggressive in pursuing Trump while keeping Biden's investigation in the slow lane. You also don't have breathless, endless media stories speculating about Biden's guilt, nor about the contents of the documents that were "discovered" in his possession. Remember when the Feds leaked the speculation that Trump's documents contained nuclear codes? No such similar stories about Biden.

Proving your point? Not so much, though I do agree that your arguments could certainly use the help.