View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
But John, the only sins the right wing recognizes have to do with sex. Thou shalt not kill? unless the victim is a heathen moslem Thou shalt not covet? The economy is built on covetousness. Thou shalt put no other gods before Me? MONEY! Thou shalt not bear false witness? Unless you want to enhance the "truth" with a little file video, shred some documents, erase some tapes, or out a CIA agent because her husband told the truth.

Regards,

D-Ray
That's the great thing about America. If you don't get caught, or more importantly convicted, then you are as pure as the driven snow.

I think back to my many past indiscretions, then I look at my rap sheet, which I think doesn't show as much as a parking ticket, and I find myself pure as the driven snow.

BTW, Clinton didn't lose his Law License because he "got a knob job", he lost if because he lied to a Grand Jury.

If I were sitting in front of a GJ, and the only thing between walking or committing a felony was admitting that I got a blow job, well, I know what my decision would be.

And Hillary's whitewash of "I only did it to protect you and Chelsa" don't fly with me.

That said, Clinton wasn't any worse than the rest of 'em.

Hell, I'm beginning to wish he were still at the wheel.

Chas