View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
No sir, I prefer being in the fight. I'm an old veteren of Guardian Talk where rational thought always stood out like a shiny diamond ring on top of a pile of turds. Damn liberals can shovel that stuff all day, but throw a couple of facts their way and they've got no recourse other than to keep shovelling. Touchy bunch those liberals, but embarrassingly unarmed when the stuff hits the fan.

Hanging around here I might be able to do some good.
Well we look forward to continuing your education. Bald statements and opinions that are obvious regurgitation of right-wing (or left-wing) talking points don't make much of an impression here. When you state facts, we will usually be interested in looking at your source to determine for ourselves whether you are indeed stating facts, or are repeating propaganda.

There are plenty of people here who are center-right to far right. There are also moderate to left ideas here. Some people here eschew any partisan labels and just talk plain old common sense. Just about everyone is able to smell BS when it is tossed out on a thread. If you expect a lot of dittos, you'll be disappointed. Give us something worth paying attention to, however, and there will be plenty of good commentary.

Now, having gone past the puffing and posturing, lets have some good debate.

Regards,

D-Ray

That statements set forth above are the opinion of D-Ray and he is solely responsible for their content. Nothing in this post represents the opinions of the management of AK or Political Chat.