View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You guys are so filled with hate that you've got to spin about Trump's affinity for McDonalds? That's hilarious.

Finn - you're such a shill. Where were you when the junk food junkie Obama was dining on his favorite burgers and fries?
I was making a point about Trump's childishness, from insisting that the White House kitchen duplicate McD's to him eating a burger and a Coke on a state visit to Japan (instead of real food in a country known for fantastic food). His childishness manifests itself it many other ways as well (tweeting, taunting, incessant lying, bragging about grabbing pussies...), things you defend at every turn (the definition of a shill, BTW).

As for me being a shill, I've only ever been a registered Republican (for 15 years) and an Independent. I've never been a Democrat, nor did I vote for Hillary. I think profound disgust with Trump is the sign of good character and high moral fiber, whereas defending his juvenile, harmful behavior is the sign of a damaged soul.

Your Dear Leader is a spoiled 13 year-old twit in an overweight 70 year-old's body. I throw a lot of criticism his way because I enjoy watching you debase yourself by reflexively defending every ridiculous thing he does.

Last edited by finnbow; 11-08-2017 at 11:53 AM.