View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I was making a point about Trump's childishness, from insisting that the White House kitchen duplicate McD's to him eating a burger and a Coke on a state visit to Japan (instead of real food in a country known for fantastic food). His childishness manifests itself it many other ways as well (tweeting, taunting, incessant lying, bragging about grabbing pussies...), things you defend at every turn (the definition of a shill, BTW).

As for me being a shill, I've only ever been a registered Republican (for 15 years) and an Independent. I've never been a Democrat, nor did I vote for Hillary. I think profound disgust with Trump is the sign of good character and high moral fiber, whereas defending his juvenile, harmful behavior is the sign of a damaged soul.

Your Dear Leader is a spoiled 13 year-old twit in an overweight 70 year-old's body. I throw a lot of criticism his way because I enjoy watching you debase yourself by reflexively defending every ridiculous thing he does.
I think the frequency and volume that you vent your "disgust" is juvenile. You still also have yet to figure out that I'm not defending anyone. I'm laughing at you while adding a bit of appropriate perspective.

As for that perceptive, both Obama and Clinton liked their burgers, and Obama also liked candy. It was also a Dem - Truman - who liked his steaks rare.

https://firstwefeast.com/drink/2014/...st-and-present

As for the Cheeseburger with Abe, apparently the burgers were from Munch's Burger Shack, a burger chain in Tokyo that Abe apparently likes. But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good hissy fit to help you vent your "disgust".