View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I think the frequency and volume that you vent your "disgust" is juvenile. You still also have yet to figure out that I'm not defending anyone. I'm laughing at you while adding a bit of appropriate perspective.
I see you're still doting on your manchild. How cute.

Thankfully, he hasn't been served a whole fish with the head on (something specifically prohibited by Trump's advance team). He might throw a hissy fit and soil his diaper. It was fun reading how his aides briefed the Toddler-in-Chief in preparation for his trip.

Top aides have sought to keep the briefings short to avoid overloading the president with details but have scheduled dozens of them to plan public remarks and outline what he should say about North Korea on defense and China on trade. “We’ve kind of tried to do it in pieces so it’s easy to keep up with.”

...The president’s advisers acknowledge privately that Trump’s unpredictable behavior could complicate the trip in ways big and small, from potentially escalating the crisis on the Korean Peninsula to flouting complicated rules of procedure. “You never know what he’ll say,” an administration official said, adding that the grueling schedule could heighten the risk of mistakes. An outside adviser to the administration concurred: “The potential for error is huge.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...a-china-244398

Last edited by finnbow; 11-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.