View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Area Man

I'm sorry, Fellas but I really believe JFK was killed by our own. Sure, the Communists had motive, certainly Castro more specifically. But there were some pretty powerfull people right here in this country who thought JFK was a Communist. There were also plenty of people who stood to make billions off of the war. So, when he began waffling on Vietnam, and commented that U.S. involvement in S.E. Asia might be a "mistake"................Pop, pop, pop,---Hello LBJ. Hello massive troop deployments.

No one has stepped forward? Have you ever seen the documentary Robert McNamara made a few years back?

As the old saying goes---"Follow the money trail." Who stood to gain the most from a long protracted war in Vietnam? Castro? Nope. Kruschev? Nope. U.S. Millitary contractors? Uh..........................

When it comes to this issue, I think most Americans just don't want to think the unthinkable. I can understand that. I think it's naive. But I understand.

I think this is exactly what Eisenhower tried to warn us about.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 11-03-2009 at 11:41 PM.