View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Area Man

Yeah, there is no doubt Castro would have wanted him dead. JFK did have a hit out on him, and then the was the Bay of Pigs escapade (Attempted coup.) and of course the October Missle Crisis, true dat. I can certainly see where you're comin' from on this TD.

But, the question that comes to my mind is;
If it was Castro, then why was no action taken against Cuba? Other than the stupid cigar embargo, that is?
I mean, I would think murdering our President would be grounds to go to war, wouldn't you? I dunno, I kinda think the whole "It was Oswald, he's a Commie loser working alone." conclusion was just too quick and dirty. As if someone told the Warren Commission, "Pin it on Oswald, then go away. If you know what's good for you." Why didn't the investigation go beyond that point? I would think if it was Castro, our government would have been itching to call him out? This is why I tend to think it was an inside job. I don't see that there would have been any reason to cover up Castros guilt. But if it was someone powerful, infuential, an American? Oh yeah.

Anyhow. I wouldn't totally discount your theory, it's a reasonable one.
But I just don't see it.

Dave