View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Missed one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Looks like the kids you all raised with your values.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
That's Dylann Roof, Dan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
And do I care about the name of one individual, Nope.

My point it's a generational mentality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
What values did you instill in your kids?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I knew you wouldn't know who Dylann Roof is. He's the right wing Nazi lover who murdered nine people during a church service in Charleston, SC. He murdered them because they were black.

In Dylan Roofs Manifesto he rants against Blacks, the Civil Rights Laws, illegal Mexican immigrants, Gay marriage , gun control and how all of these things and people are supposedly "destroying the white race" and by extension, America itself. (Anything here sound familiar?) His assertion that he believes the Confederacy should have won the Civil War in order to maintain white supremacy is also what led to the controversial removal of the Confederate Flag from the SC capitol building. Sure enough, White Supremacists showed up to defend their flag. (Although we are to believe the symbolism of that flag has noting to do with racism......)

In short, Dylan Roof is a lone shooter, that's true. But in his basic ideology, that the Civil Rights legislation, Mexican immigrants, Gay marriage, gun control debate and other so-called "Liberal Causes" are what's supposedly "destroying America"............. he is far from alone. Isn't he, Dan?

I don't see many degrees of separation between Dylan Roof and the rot that exists at the heat of a much more widespread ideology. Not many at all.