View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
That is what I am afraid a lot of people are doing. There are a lot of intelligent people here with interesting things to say about a lot of different subjects. I would like to see more people join this forum but if it starts to look like so many other forums on the net, with people ranting and raving and calling each other names, why would anyone want to join? (I defer to Rodney King.)
I donno.

To listen to the current talking points and have your intelligence insulted if you disagree?

To have your overall comments picked apart, to be disparaged point by out of context point?

To be the big fish in the small pond?

Because you don't have enough overbearing assholes in your real life that you need to go online to find some more?

Because you can't have a dominatrix without a submissive?

Speaking for myself, I'm bored to tears and have enough Sam Adams in my system to be somewhat sociable.

And once again speaking for myself, I miss the days when the one liner, no matter how sophomoric, ruled over the snide comment.

Hell, we're all just along for the ride, no reason for anyone to get their panties in a wad over it.

At least not in this venue.

Chas