View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I see the "Insane One" has crawled out again. Must have been hell laying low while so much damaging truth has been coming out about his dear leader. BTW don't bother responding. Judging by any of your postings I've read there's zero chance of you posting anything worth removing you from the Ignore list.
Dump tried his best to rattle Biden and it didn't work. If there is another debate look for tRump to go even lower. Since he thinks he won he's got no reason to change. Lies & BS is all he's got so I doubt he could change even if he wanted to.
Actually, no. Here's the deal: I come here to see what the hard left is up to. There are a couple of guys here that lean left that I take seriously because, though I usually (but not always) disagree with them, their case is well stated and it gives me reason to compare their reasoning to mine, to ensure I haven't gone off the edge on the right side.

The rest are comic relief. Kids that are still trying to figure out how the world works, and how to form a solid argument. The reason I'm not on here much is embedded in this internet meme: "Life is short, so you should spend it arguing with complete strangers on the internet."

So I sometimes use their posts as a springboard to do some research and present a relatively verbose response with links.

But I mostly come here out of curiosity. This is a water cooler with a very small number of individuals, some of whome are really too juvenile to engage with. But some of their posts are entertaining, if only as a window to a mind still in the early stages of development, and formation of a solid and reasonable world view.

It's along the lines of this backhanded compliment: "I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid." Though I'd replace stupid with ignorant. Most leftist's figure it out eventually and become conservative. Hence the phrase, "show me a young man who is not a liberal, and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me a man who is not a conservative and I'll show you a man without a brain."

There are some young guys here that will get it, and a couple of old guys that are proof of this phrase: "With age, comes wisdom. But sometimes age comes alone." We call those old guys "gray ponytails".

Last edited by Not Insane; 10-01-2020 at 07:58 AM.