View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggs098 View Post
I had a kid in my class who stuttered a lot in grade school but he was always able to stay on topic and finish what he was saying. He ended up valedictorian of our class. Very smart guy.

I don't view Biden's problem as a stuttering problem. Yeah he stutters once in a while but it's the fact that he starts a sentence then pauses then finishes on a completely different subject. And the fact he was asked a deliberate question about masks and answered with something that had nothing to do with masks and Wallace had to correct him and say the question was about a masks.
Also, "shut up" is never a valid - nor adult - answer to a question.

I mentioned to my wife on debate night that Trump fans would "feel" like he didn't do well, but after a day of analyzing what actually happened and was said, minute by minute, the clear winner would be Trump. And that is exactly what has happened.

On a side note, I'm still waiting for an answer regarding that thing sticking out of Biden's shirt sleeve. Was he just hiding a neclace he was planning on giving Jill that night?

BTW, this covers it nicely: The Trump debate decoded: He won, and he won big

As usual, the Thinker comes up with another top notch analysis.

What a lot of people don't understand is that Trump sees this as the first of three debates. They are like three acts in a play, if you get my drift. Just wait until act three.

Last edited by Not Insane; 10-01-2020 at 08:07 AM.