View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
Do not suppose that you Americans are in a comfortable situation. A probable Nucelar war will kill anybody - and very hard to believe - even Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé and else clowns like all the clowns and courtjesters like all the Orban, Truss, Trump, Meloni and so on.

Even no way to escape for Bezos and else global players. Everybody will be dead. But the game will start again in a couple of million years, wenn Shiva, creator and destructor, is ready to start this game with this stupid human race again.

I am so very glad that I have no children and no grand-children. Gosh - what a relief.

The end is near - no matter how kischty this sounds - the end is near. No doubt about that. The most remarable coffin nails on this planet are: Mass stupidity - the unability to avoid to let dictators get powerful (there were many decades to learn this lesson) - dictator's greed, climate change (irreversible) and maybe further Pandamics from time to time.

And a global society getting more and more stupid staring at there smartphone severl hours daily.

In short - common sense is drowning - and with it the human race. Actually - I give you folks 10, rather five years - and the planet in this form will not exist anymore.

The only thing is having some music, some beer, for us old farts the most basic things.

Enjoy the very moment as best as possible.

C
Err...if you believe in Shiva, you can only drink alcohol 3 or 4 times a year.