View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 09:04 PM
Admin

Sorry for the dearth of information in the original post.

Here's what this is all about.

" Hi my name is Luther Ward. Many of you around the internet know me as Wardsweb and just as many know David Goldstein as the owner of Audiokarma, audio enthusiast, vinyl aficionado, RC rock crawler junkie , husband, father and friend.

David was admitted to the hospital, where a brain aneurysm was found between the two halves of his brain. It started to bleed and I believe it is now called an embolism. The neurosurgeon wants to try the least invasive surgery in hopes of plugging the embolism. If that fails, then a much more elaborate surgery would be required.

As you can guess, the medical bills are going to be huge. The ICU time alone would bankrupt a lot of us. So, please give what you can. Yes, bigger donations go a long way, but even a $1 helps. If all you can give is hope and a prayer, we will gladly take it.

Thank you for Nancy and the kids.

Updates (1)

Today
by Luther Ward, Organizer
The surgery went well and an ultrasound did not show any signs of a Basal Spasm, but David is having swings in both his blood pressure and lucidity. He is being watched very closely. It is a tough time for family and friends. Thank you to everyone for your donations, thoughts and prayers." from the GoFundMe link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our fearless leader, Grumpy is in some dire straits at the moment and could use any thoughts, prayers and help you can send.

Get well soon David.

All the best, Bob