View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I just got back from walking the pups. I have to cut off to bathe, fix an ET arm wand for Mr Pig, and arrange transferring some airguns to Mr Grumpy.

I'm not sure how to deal with a response that comes across a demi-rant, I can say that with examples like Ted Cruz and his 24 billion sabotage of the recovery as example I just can't take Teapublicans seriously as respectable deep thinkers if this is them. Furthermore, the ACA, flawed as it is, was the only approach permissible with the opposition to the far more sensible single payer/full participation model that just wouldn't pass consideration for both commercial and political reasons. Regardless it's the law of the land now and Teds costly grandstanding didn't affect it nearly as much as the local merchants it bankrupted.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
And this is where you & me part ways & will not get along.
Cruz is a brilliant lawyer who has argued & won nine cases in front of the SCOTUS. I wonder how you view Eric Holders skills(?).
Sorry buddy, we need to terminate this discussion when you bring up the ACA. It's a complete disaster that is killing the economy...period. If I go any farther with this, you will get insulted.
Later dude.