View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
OK, I finally got it, Bill. You were asking this question about paying union dues so that you could bring up this story about union officers telling you that they don't pay dues. And now your big point is that I don't pay dues to organizations that I represent, but which I can't join, so therefore I must not believe in them. I am mortally wounded.

Oh, and about this story, did you investigative skills solve the mystery about the fire. Did those efforts result in a conviction of the perp, or are you satisfied with the innuendo about possible union involvement?

Lets discuss the source of your income now, Bill. You have cited you military service. Do you now receive pension payments from the military? Do you receive social security benefits and/or disability benefits? Do you use the VA hospital? Do you use Medicare? Do you pay taxes on your benefits? C'mon let's provide a full context for our discussion.

Regards,

D-Ray

Well D-Ray,

It was a short investigation for a triple murder, as the three men were tied up with telephone wire, and left to burn to death. And whitenesses who refused to go on record, fearing for their lives, heard union officials threaten the Voice Officials and Organizers.

So early one day, we received word that the fire was electrical, and the death of the three men was accidental ? The pockets are deep, and their arms are very long. Case CLOSED! Internal and political Corruption was the reason I left Law Enforcement, and NO, not corruption on my part.

Their point was made, and no further attempt was made to re-start the challenging union.

As for the sources of my income dear d-ray, you'll have to speak to my accountant. But be assured that I pay taxes on all and any income I receive. Just as I am sure that you do also, being an honorable man and good American. As soon as you post you 1040-A, I'll post mine

Last edited by Big_Bill; 07-05-2012 at 09:36 AM.