View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
True.
It had its seed in the huge reparation demands.
[QUOTE=Dondilion;406196]

Might well be true or contributing too... just may to hide the fact a strong man in charge seems to be the most common form of government.

A collective form of governing is some will argue the best for everyone, a strong central few in charge seem to be the norm. With the few in charge the rich and powerful.

After the war to end all wars, there was a fight going on for just who was in charge. The common man was gaining power thru means like unions and gaining voting. Growing pains were to be expected. The old guard of power brokers thinking they could control a strong man in country would back the devil to keep the riches. Old story money and power feeds corruption and evil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
I know her dad was super hard right but and she's no slouch but ... she's a Nazi? Are we sure we're not watering down that disgusting moniker and/or perhaps being overly insulting?

Barring some sort of political earthquake I don't see how Macron can lose.

Btw, because of his looks, I always think his nickname should be 'The Hawk'. It's killing me most of the left over there is supporting him, even the commies, because of Le Pen

More righty 'reform' to come?

He might be able to pull in others groups into a coalition to win.
As to her intentions, I don't think that apple fell to far off the tree of authoritarianism...