View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
That Whell STILL argues the Big Oil line of bull shows just how incredibly ignorant he is. Sad!

The science is settled, Whell, you f'ing moron.

Here's a scientific refutation of your crackpot: https://www.skepticalscience.com/ske...rd_Lindzen.htm
Speaking of F'ing morons...certainly takes one to know one.

Here's another F'ing moron, and the latest face of the Donkey party, weighing in on climate change. Ya' know? After her latest comments, I might have to start agreeing with you on this topic:

"Our planet is going to hit disaster if we don't turn this ship around and so it's basically like, there's a scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult," Ocasio-Cortez said while chopping up food in her kitchen during an Instagram live video. "And it does lead, I think, young people to have a legitimate question, you know, 'Is it okay to still have children?'

So, I guess the Dems need to lead by example. Stop reproducing.

And this is in response to the DiFi video posted earlier:

"This idea that 'I've been working on this for x-amount of years,' um, it's like not good enough," Ocasio-Cortez said. "Like, we need a universal sense of urgency, and people are like trying to introduce watered-down proposals that are frankly going to kill us. A lack of urgency is going to kill us."

So, ya know, if like, we don't like, adopt the Green New Deal like right now...I guess...like, we're all gonna die.

Keep talking, AOC. We love ya!