View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
What GOA stands for or thinks is insignificant to me, get it. You want to make a case from a propaganda drive on an insignificant topic, go ahead. Makes me wonder if the case, you or both are trivial.

I am not sure if you really understand our political or governmental structure or the constitution. Otherwise you will not be predicting martial law under Obama, disdain for ACLU, a Federal Police confiscating your guns and so on. All you do is repeat the fear mongering that is fed to the low information voters, which is brainwashing.

Do you understand the power and authority vested in the three branches of our government and that one branch cannot usurp the power of the other without changing the constitution?
Hey LeyPerro (don't really know what that means) I understand that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be.....He has a pen and he has a phone. If the Republicans won''t go along with him, he will act alone....(I write poetry too, but that was unintended)

I UNDERSTAND that he is doing anything he wants because he is NOT being challenged by the Judicial and Legislative Branches..He is ruling by Executive Order...."IF" is was as you say, he could NOT change items in Obamacare "AFTER" the better than 2000 page debacle was passed so "We can find out what's in it" to quote that wonderful mind, Nasty Pelosil

Isn't it "supposed" to be that if a law is amended after being signed into "LAW" that Congress should vote on and pass revisions and changes so that POTUS CANNOT act like Stalin or Hitler???

Yeah, I learned about the Triumvirate in high school....this asswipe is not acting like a third of the process because everybody on Capitol Hill is so Terrified of being labeled a racist for opposing him, they left their cajones in their state or district...

I'm NOT happy with Mitch McConnel and John Boehner..Hell, we may as well have Harry and Nancy back....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 535942_436941409726539_606858442_n.jpg (44.0 KB, 3 views)