View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcslob View Post
I like to talk about current events, politics and life in general.
I'm a tech junkie.
Twice in the last 10 years I changed PC's faster than I changed my underwear.

I'm here because the place I called home for over a decade decided that politics was no longer welcome there because, to be completely honest, some people couldn't put on their big boy pants and consider the extremes of a position and decided to report every single post and carried on arguments outside of that thread..

TBH that was a little heart breaking.
I'm hoping to get at least one person to join here but he walked out of that site all at once. I just hope he goes on to see my PM's

I also like to talk about life.
I'm a people person introvert.

I kinda blame myself for the start of the demise there because I said

Pretty sure that was the first reported post by a new member... Then it didn't seem to matter what was said the newer people just kept reporting until the mods didn't feel like dealing with it anymore.

The problem was we were used to the old mods... They would tell people to put on your big boy pants or don't go on the thread.

Anyways... I'm rude, liberal...I just walked into your house..I sat down.. I'm eating Cheetos on your white couch.. What's up?
You'll get along pretty good here, I think. For what it's worth, I'm "frank" and hard conservative (constitutionalist), and agree with you about big boy pants. Adults that strongly disagree can still have a reasonable discussion. Sometimes minds are changed.