View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post

The problem with this is that the "photos" aren't the problem, the problem is what the photos show, and hiding the photos doesn't hide the truth of what happened, in fact one could easily argue that Obama is now going against his word to have a more open government, which will simply discredit him furhter and the main issue will not be resolved and it will come back to haunt us.

History is full of mistakes this country has made and refused to admit, it is also full of cases where we half heartedly admitted the mistake and then tried to white wash it, the problem is that doesn't absolve of us our collective guilt and I believe we are now just starting to see what the penalty for our sins will be.

Personally I think it is the duty of every citizen in this country to demand to be told what is being done in our name, because we all pay the price for the shadow games and crimes that have been ciommited in our name.

I respect your sevice to this country Rich, I would also point out that there are quite a few veterans who have served with honor and distinction who take issue with your view but it's refreshing to see you express it without calling everyone who disagrees with you an asshat.