View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

It seems you again got your running orders from Limbaugh. He covered that very issue with his normal ranting hyperbole just minutes before your post (I just listened to it myself on the way back from the pool). You really shouldn't depend on Limbaugh to interpret the news for you.

Anyway, it seems to me that the best thing that can happen for Manafort is Mueller referring the charges to the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia for prosecution (the EDV already has a fraud attorney in the courtroom). One way or the other, Trump's criminal Campaign Manager is phucked, just as Cohen is in the SDNY.

“I’m not saying it’s illegitimate,” (Judge) Ellis said.

Ellis suggested that if he ruled in Manafort’s favor, the case could simply be returned to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a4c_story.html

What's interesting about this is that you Trump and his sycophants whined (a "disgrace" and a "witch hunt") when Mueller referred Cohen's case to the SDNY because it was perceived as an effort to protect the prosecution of Cohen if Trump ended up firing Mueller. Can't have it both ways, Trumpkins.

Last edited by finnbow; 05-04-2018 at 12:22 PM.