View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
get a clue, the less you have the more it hurts when you receive less
Well, if that's your logic, they don't you think the government is being cruel and heartless by doling out a mere pittance, and keeping the poor in poverty? Why not just pay out $50K a year to anyone who falls below a particular income level. Or why not just raise minimum wage so that everyone can make at least $50K per year?

Quote:
That's a mouthful but I think what you are trying to say is that you don't understand that government can run healthcare more cheaply than private insurance. You should read up on it then. It's really simple enough to figure out on your own and we have a terrific model , Medicare available for you to look at.
If Medicare is your model of a efficient and solvent system, then it no wonder you think single payer is a wonderful thing.

Quote:
Whell, you never learn here. Never. I believe you are the only poster here that I have learned nothing from and has learned nothing in his time here. Unless you engage in discussion you will continue to stay stagnant. That is ashame because this is clearly not an intellect problem but rather a choice.
Understanding why you have cut yourself off from reason in political regards may be of benefit to you.
Projection. Very interesting.