View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Your best fit is…
Democratic Mainstays
… along with 16% of the public
I thought I am a bit more independent since most of my family and friends who are ultra liberal get pissed off at me for my political thoughts.

From Pew:
Quote:
Democratic Mainstays are one of the largest groups in the political typology and the largest single group as a share of the Democratic coalition. They generally favor policies that expand the social safety net and support higher taxes on corporations. But they are somewhat more hawkish than other Democratic-oriented groups on foreign policy and less liberal on immigration policy and some social issues.

Like their fellow Democratic coalition group, Establishment Liberals, they are very committed to the Democratic Party – nearly half (49%) consider themselves “strong Democrats.” Democratic Mainstays were among Joe Biden’s strongest supporters in the 2020 Democratic primaries, and 92% voted for him in the November 2020 general election. As of September 2021, nearly eight-in-ten (79%) say they approve of the president’s job performance, with roughly six-in-ten (59%) saying they strongly approve.

Last edited by Rajoo; 11-11-2022 at 07:15 PM.