View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I was hit with this very recently in regard to Alex Jones and Infowars; "He reports what no one else has the balls or integrity to expose.".

No, they don't "expose" the things he "exposes" because he's a lunatic with a vivid imagination and little more. He's full of shit. This is the guy who predicted the Obama led UN invasion of Lubbock and FEMA death camps we white folks were all supposed to perish in.
I was on a on a road trip with a couple of friends whom I had not seen in years, one lives in MN and the other in CO. Surprise to me is that they both are now in the right wing stratosphere and the following was discussed by them during our drive (as if true). Needless to say, friendship being more valuable than politics, I did not respond other than saying that I am an independent and do not believe in conspiracies.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-ba...-cia-creation/

What I heard was that this guy Alex Jones is so good at predictions that everything he claims is true. And these are not your typical low information voter and one of them works indirectly for the government in a high tech field. Scary.