View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I was on a on a road trip with a couple of friends whom I had not seen in years, one lives in MN and the other in CO. Surprise to me is that they both are now in the right wing stratosphere and the following was discussed by them during our drive (as if true). Needless to say, friendship being more valuable than politics, I did not respond other than saying that I am an independent and do not believe in conspiracies.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-ba...-cia-creation/

What I heard was that this guy Alex Jones is so good at predictions that everything he claims is true. And these are not your typical low information voter and one of them works indirectly for the government in a high tech field. Scary.
First bit of nonsense right off the top; Obama states in his 2004 speech that his Grandfather was a "goat farmer"......the author ridicules him for claiming he is "the son of a goat farmer". Dumbass.

Secondly, We are told the CIA "created" Obama during an effort to oppose Soviet expansionism in Africa..........and that ultimately the CIA aided his rise to executive office in an effort to establish some sort of tyrannical authoritarian regime in the United States?

Right. See, this is Alex Jones. Conspiratorial plots abound with one key component missing........ A rational point.

Our own government is scarier to these nuts than the Kremlin, run by a former KGB agent turned oligarchical dictator is.

Oh, and my condolences on your friends and the loss of their minds.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 01-11-2017 at 11:37 AM.