View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
And you're a self-absorbed, self-indulgent, endlessly droning expert dripping with terminal uniqueness on everything you touch. As far as my dick-ness, I have no problem being the dick on a continuum at the extreme opposite end of right-wing assholes. I have opinions, I state my opinions and I make it clear when they differ from somebody else's opinions. What I don't do is lecture anybody on who they oughta be, what they oughta think, and how they should behave...which is your perpetually staked out turf, Finn. So stuff it...I already have a goddamn mother.

And I know a petty, pompous-ass Jew-basher when I see/hear one. Everybody here wants to excuse it...that's everybody's problem. And BTW, he's no less an off-topic cheap shot artist than 5 below was. Diving into a discussion with some personal comment unrelated to the debate. And what have we seen happen to a similarly behaved right-winger pompous idiot? He was handed his hat and shown the door.
You really should move to Israel. Your single-minded rudeness/hostility would fit in quite well there. If you want, I can even recommend an appropriate town/neighborhood. It is very expensive there though. I'm not sure your stipend from AIPAC will be enough. You may need to ask them for a raise

Last edited by finnbow; 09-05-2014 at 02:56 PM.