View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 11:48 AM

The Creature from Jekyll Island

This is a book. The Creature from Jekyll island, by G. Edward Griffin. A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.

It's not about some monster that crawled out of the sea and started eating everyone and everything up...although that pretty much sums it up. While you may not agree with all of Mr. Griffin's conclusions, it does provide a lot of insight as to how our monetary system works, and an understanding into what is happening with the current financial collapse. At 608 pages, it's not a quick read, and should probably be read a couple of times.

I highly recommend this book, it contains the kind of information that they should teach is schools, but don't. But then again, I'm stark raving mad, so who cares about what I think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19560256183936

Another interesting link as to the history of money. Face it folks, it's all about money. If this link doesn't work, you might try to Google "The Money Masters". Takes a couple of hours to watch it, but well worth it IMHO.

Now if you're one of the boys running things, you probably already know all of this. If you're a member of Congress, you probably don't, and don't want to...as long as those contributions keep coming in.

Just a crank sounding off,
Chas