View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 06:09 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Folks still have freedom of speech in this country. It used to be the left that said "I don't agree with what you're saying but I support your right to say it."

That mindset appears to be dying on the left, and is being replaced by "snowflakes" who want their "safe spaces", and folks like those who showed up at Middlebury College to disrupt the discussion and physically attack those they disagree with.

Your effort to conflate a few idiotic loudmouths in Phoenix with folks who physically attacked and injured a college prof is nothing more than a sad defense of the violence of the folks at the college....and its sad.
Did it ever occur to you that the reason no one was attacked might have been because it was a Trump rally? Hardly a place where one might expect to find any liberals. There were plenty of occasions during the run up to the election where people attempting to speak were attacked at Trump rallies and he cheered them on and offered to pay their legal expenses. What is really sad Mike is watching you waste all the time you do hunting down things that you hope will embarrass liberals (since I am a conservative they don't bother me). You noted elsewhere here that you don't make six figures. Perhaps if you gave as much attention to your work as to your feeble links you just might earn that much. Hell I only completed the tenth grade and I did.